- These pants are useable for non-suppression activities only. Because of the 65%Polyester/35%Cotton blend, they are NOT inherently flame resistant, and they may contribute to a burn injury if exposed to a heat source.
- Pants only able to be returned/exhanged if unhemmed
The TACLITE® PDU® Class-B Cargo Pants are engineered to deliver high performance in harsh, hot-weather patrol environments, and are made from lightweight TACLITE® ripstop fabric, perfect for everyday, all-day wear.
- Professional, functional, hot-weather PDU® Cargo pants
- Durable and lightweight for everyday, all-day wear
- Extra pockets sized for tactical use
- 6.14 oz. polyester/cotton TACLITE® ripstop fabric
- Self-adjusting tunnel waistband
- Internal grip panel keeps your shirt tucked
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- Cargo pockets, covert thigh pockets, flashlight pocket
- Teflon® finish for moisture, soil, and stain-resistance
- Permanent military crease
- Unhemmed design
- YKK® zippers
- Prym® snaps